Documents and Lessons Area
The value of the Lessons Learned (LL) process is only realized when the information generated by the process is available to the people who need it, when they need it. LL information sharing generates organizational knowledge and leads to an enduring improvement in organizational performance.
These are few ways of sharing in the lessons learned environment:
- Sharing information through NATO Lessons Learned Portal (NLLP).
- Sharing as a request for support from other organizations.
- Training events are good opportunities to share recent lessons.
It could be shared:
- Observations and lessons included in all types of reports produced by the organizations.
- Documents with impact on Lessons Learned Capability as a whole.
- Lessons Learned Legacy related documents considered as valuable for LL community.
Please do not underestimate the power of sharing knowledge! Contributions are welcome!
How to Search and/or extract information
Shared documents are organized in categories, and can be filtered by the document type, originator, activity, etc., in accordance with the associated metadata.
To search for some specific information you can select the appropriate category offered by the filters in the
NLLP Library or use the
Search Centre, a tool that facilitates finding the information that you are looking for.
- The Last 10 Shared Documents -
© NATO JALLC | 2017 - v2 [NU]